Microtech Gefell M930
Microtech Gefells compact successful model
- one of the smallest large-diaphragm microphones ever
- due to extremely low self-noise (7 dBA!) and high SPL (142 dBA) perfectly suitable for both very quiet and very loud signals
- can inconspicuously be placed
- neutral mids (in contrast to the Neumann TLM103)
- moderate treble boost above 6 kHz for more brilliance
- slightly bright, transparent sound
- the M930Ts is additionally equipped with a Pikatron 1:1 transformer which makes the signal a nuance fuller and 'good-natured'
- manufacturing period: M930 since 1999, M930Ts since 2011
- available are a pair of M930's incl. stereo bars and a single M930Ts (the price is for one microphone)
Favourite applications: universally applicable. Voice studio, stereo recording (ORTF, X/Y) e.g. of chamber music, accent mic for classical concerts, vocal recordings etc.
- 1 Day20 €
- 2 Days34 €
(Fr-Mo) 44 €